- 3 c
- half and half or light cream
- 2/3 c
- white baking pieces or chopped up white chocolate bar
- inches of cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg (opt.)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla or peppermint or raspberry extract
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract (opt.)
How to Make White Hot Chocolate
- 1In a saucepan put 1/4 cup of half and half and white chocolate. Stir until melted, add rest of half and half and cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook until heated through.
- 2Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon stick. Add vanilla and almond extracts or any flavor you like. Pour into warm mugs and enjoy.