Warm Spirited Mocha ( Crock Pot)
- 8 c
- brewed cold coffee, chocolate flavored if desired
- 3/4 c
- sweet ground chocolate and cocoa mix ( such as ghirardelli)
- 1/2 c
- grand marnier or other orange liquer
- 1/2 c
- kahlua or other coffee liquer
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped
- cinnamon for atop the cream, optional
How to Make Warm Spirited Mocha ( Crock Pot)
- 1In a 3 1/2 - quart crock pot, combine the coffee and ground chocolate mix. Stir to blend well.
- 2Cover and cook on high setting 2 to 2 1/2 houra, or until very hot.
- 3Stir in grand Marnier and Kahlua. Ladle into mugs or heatproof stemmed glasses.
Top with a spoonful or two of whipped cream and serve.
The coffee can be kept warm on low heat setting for an hour.