- 2 c
- fresh brewed hot coffee
- 1/2 c
- half & half or light cream
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- raspberry-flavored coffee syrup (i use torani brand)
- 1 tsp
- mint extract or creme de menthe (optional)
How to Make Raspberry Creme Coffee
- 1Pour hot coffee into a 1-quart saucepan. Stir in the cream, chocolate syrup and raspberry syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2Pour into individual coffee mugs, and serve immediately while still hot.
- 3Variation - For Raspberry Mint Crème Coffee, add the mint extract (or crème de menthe) with the other ingredients.