Instant Chocolate Indulgence
- 3/4 cup
- 1-1/2 tsp.
- instant coffee
- 2 (1/2 oz)
- hershey's milk chocolate snack size candy bars (or 4 hershey's bliss milk chocolate hearts)
- 2 tablesp.
- half & half cream
- Reddi Wip
- or cool whip whipped topping, to garnish coffee
How to Make Instant Chocolate Indulgence
- 1Add water and instant coffee in a heatproof cup or mug.
- 2Heat coffee in a microwave until it's hot.
- 3Add the snack size chocolate candy bars to the coffee.
- 4Stir until the chocolate in coffee has melted.
- 5Pour in the half-and-half cream, and stir.
- 6Top coffee with some Reddi Wip, or add a dollop of Cool Whip.
- 7Note: If the coffee doesn't seem to be hot enough after adding the cream, you may want to reheat your coffee just a bit in your microwave, and before topping it with the whipped topping.