Hot Mulled Cider ( Crock Pot)
This is especially good during the holidays or the chilly winter months. Wish I had a cup now!
- 2 qt
- unsweetened apple cider
- 1 c
- pineapple juice
- 1 - 12 oz
- can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- cinnamon sticks
- whole cloves
- thins slices of orange or lemon slices, for garnish
How to Make Hot Mulled Cider ( Crock Pot)
- 1In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart crock pot, combine the apple cider,, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
- 2Cover and cook on low setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Serve hot in mugs or heatproof punch cups, garnished with orange or lemon slices.
- 3Refrigerate any leftovers and reheat in a microwave or serve chilled..
I love the aroma this drink leaves the home smelling..mmmmm