Hot Cocoa to die for
- 5 to 7
- heaping tablespoons of hot cocoa mix of your choice
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- sprinkling or two of cinnamon
- sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- sprinkling of finely ground black pepper
- mini marshmallows or whipped cream to garnish (optional)
How to Make Hot Cocoa to die for
- 1In desired drinking mug, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth. Should have consistency slightly runnier than cake frosting.
- 2Add hot water...whisk until frothy. I know adding the peppers sounds weird...but you can't tell it's specifically in there. It just adds depth and a little "bite".
- 3Can top it off with mini marshies or whipped cream...but seriously, it doesn't need it.