Hot cocoa mix done two ways!
Irisa Raina 9
With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time you can have a cup of delicious hot cocoa in no time at all.
This mix will take you through a long winter!
Since Michigan winters can be brutal I usually make this in large batches “dark, milk & white chocolate” and send them to all the grand kids! I’ve been making this for years and I will add different toppings in the box. When you live so far from family, you have to keep the grand kids spoiled from a far!
- 2 & ¾ cup none fat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powered non dairy creamer
- 1 cup confectionary sugar “ sifted “
- ¾ cups baking cocoa, not the hot cocoa mix
- 1 ~ 3.56 ounce box instant dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate pudding
How to Make Hot cocoa mix done two ways!
- 4This will keep in an air tight container for several months.
- 5TO PREPARE THE COCOA:
- 6Place 1/3 cup in a mug and add 2 % hot milk. If you want this even richer use whole milk or ½ & ½ instead of the 2% milk.
- 8Instant milk chocolate pudding, white chocolate pudding, etc.
- 9OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- 10Whipped cream
Mini chocolate chips
Mini white chocolate chips
Crushed peppermint candy
- 11Always add a new 1/3 cup measuring cup, and don’t forget to add the instructions!
- 12And if you are making both dark and white chocolate cocoa at the same time, label them right away because there really isn’t much difference in the color, only in the amazing taste!