Hot cocoa mix done two ways!
Irisa Raina 9
With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time you can have a cup of delicious hot cocoa in no time at all.
This mix will take you through a long winter!
Since Michigan winters can be brutal I usually make this in large batches “dark, milk & white chocolate” and send them to all the grand kids! I’ve been making this for years and I will add different toppings in the box. When you live so far from family, you have to keep the grand kids spoiled from a far!
- 2 & ¾ cup none fat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powered non dairy creamer
- 1 cup confectionary sugar “ sifted “
- ¾ cups baking cocoa, not the hot cocoa mix
- 1 ~ 3.56 ounce box instant dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate pudding
Mini chocolate chips
Mini white chocolate chips
Crushed peppermint candy