How to Make Hot Chocolate
- Mix ingredients together until powder-like
- Put mixture in an easily accessible-airtight container for storage. (Keep a measuring Tablespoon in the container for convenience)
- Heat 1 cup of milk in the microwave until good and hot...but don't scald it.
- While the milks heating...Put 3 tbsps of the cocoa mix in a large coffee cup.
- Once the milk is hot...pour a little in the cup to get it mixed thoroughly...then add the rest of the milk and stir well.
- Add Marshmallows or Whip Cream...or BOTH...then DRINK UP!!