2 Tbspground coffee
1/2 tspground coffee
1 tsporange zest
3 Tbspchocolate flavored syrup
1-1/8 ccold water
1/4 tsporange extract
largedollop (or two) reddi wip dairy topping, or cool whip
lightsprinkle ground cinnamon, or ground nutmeg
How to Make Coffee L'Orange
- Place the coffee grounds inside paper filled (brewing) basket.
- Sprinkle the orange zest over the coffee grounds.
- Adjust brewing basket to fit inside the coffee maker.
- Add the chocolate syrup to the empty coffee pot of the coffee maker.
- Pour the cold water inside the coffee maker, and start brewing the coffee.
- When brewing is completed, add the orange extract to the coffee pot. Stir the chocolate/coffee mixture, until it's well blended. (At this point, I add my coffee to a mug, and heat it up a bit more in the microwave.)
- Stir coffee, then top it with a dollop or two of Reddi Wip or Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg ontop the Reddi Wip or Cool Wip.