Café Mexicano (Mexican Coffee)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- water (for moistening glass rim)
- 1 oz
- tequila blanco
- 1/2 oz
- coffee liqueur (kahlua or similar)
- 6 oz
- strong, fresh brewed black coffee
- 1 scoop(s)
- whipped cream (from the can or tub container)
- 1 dash(es)
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Café Mexicano (Mexican Coffee)
- 1Dip rim of a hot-beverage mug (like an Irish Coffee mug) in water, then dip in sugar to coat the rim. Put the glass over a flame for several seconds to caramelize the sugar.
- 2Add tequila and coffee liqueur to mug, and if desired flambé momentarily with a torch.
- 3Add strong, hot coffee to the mug. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, and dust with ground cinnamon. Serve hot.