☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
No-Cook or Other
- grand marnier
- 1/2 tsp
- superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 oz
- jameson's irish whiskey
- freshly brewed coffee
- whipped cream
- bailey's irish cream
- ghiradelli chocolate
How to Make Brick Alley Pub and Restaurant Irish Coffee
- 1Dip the rim of an Irish coffee cup 1/4 inch deep in a shallow saucer of Grand Marnier liqueur.
- 2Dip the rim into a saucer of granulated sugar.
- 3Caramelize the sugar on the rim of the glass over an open flame.
- 4Add the superfine sugar to a mug.
- 5Add the Irish whiskey.
- 6Fill to 1/2 inch of the top with freshly brewed coffee.
- 7Top with whipped cream.
- 8Drizzle Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur over the whipped cream.
- 9Sprinkle shaved Ghirardelli chocolate over the whipped cream.
- 10Serve with a rolled wafer cookie and a sip stick.
About Brick Alley Pub and Restaurant Irish Coffee
Leave a Comment