☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspsuperfine sugar
1 1/2 ozjameson's irish whiskey
·freshly brewed coffee
·bailey's irish cream
How to Make Brick Alley Pub and Restaurant Irish Coffee
- Dip the rim of an Irish coffee cup 1/4 inch deep in a shallow saucer of Grand Marnier liqueur.
- Dip the rim into a saucer of granulated sugar.
- Caramelize the sugar on the rim of the glass over an open flame.
- Add the superfine sugar to a mug.
- Add the Irish whiskey.
- Fill to 1/2 inch of the top with freshly brewed coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur over the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle shaved Ghirardelli chocolate over the whipped cream.
- Serve with a rolled wafer cookie and a sip stick.