NOTE** The cook time is for brewing the coffee. Your coffee maker time may vary.
- 6 c
- hot coffee
- 2 c
- half anf half
- 1/2 c
- blueberry syrup
- 1/2 c
- white chocolate sauce
- whipped cream (optional)
- fresh blueberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Blueberry-Mocha Coffee
- 1Brew coffee. My coffee maker measures 6 oz. cups so I do 8 . But for this recipe the 6 cups means MEASURING CUPS. You may want to put 6 measuring cups of water into the carafe for your coffee maker and see how many "cups" that is for your particular maker. Brew the coffer according to the directions on your coffee maker.
- 2To 6 cups of fresh, hot coffee, add blueberry syrup and chocolate sauce. Stir until fully dissolved.
- 3Add the half and half and stir to mix well.
- 4Pour into coffee cups. Top with whipped cream and a blueberry if desired