Aztec hot chocolate for the slow cooker
: cinnamon and Chile pepper adds it to a drink so rich and creamy it's almost like dessert.Source: Unknown
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- sweetened whipped cream, optional
- ground cinnamon optional
How to Make Aztec hot chocolate for the slow cooker
- 1in a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix milk, half and half, chocolate pieces, coffee powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ground chipotle Chile pepper.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat setting for four hours or on high heat setting for two hours, whisking vigorously once halfway through cooking time. Whisk well before serving. If desired, garnish each serving with whipped cream and sprig with cinnamon. Makes 12 servings.
About Aztec hot chocolate for the slow cooker
Course/Dish: Hot Drinks
Show 1 Comment & Review