Awesome Hot Cocoa
- 4 c
- milk, nonfat, dry
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- dry coffee creamer (french vanilla or hazelnut)
- 2/3 c
- unsweetened dutch processed cocoa
- 1 small
- pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/4 c
- instant coffee powder(optional but good)
How to Make Awesome Hot Cocoa
- 1Measure all of the ingredients into a dry clean bowl.
- 2Use a whisk to stir everything together. If the cocoa clumps up, smash the little balls with a fork.
- 3When everything is evenly distributed, transfer the Hot Cocoa Mix to a clean coffee can, or a sealed canister or measure into 1/2 pint jars with lids for gifts.
- 4Use 2 cups of sugar if you are making this for kids. The extra sweetness makes it especially kid-friendly.
- 5For grown-ups you could add 1/4 cup of instant coffee for a nice mocha flavor.
- 6To Prepare: Put 1/3 cup of Hot Cocoa Mix into a cup or mug. Add boiling water to the top. Stir and serve.