- 14 oz
- whole milk
- 4 oz
- chocolate syrup
- 6 Tbsp
- malted milk powder
- 2 Tbsp
- hazelnut syrup
- tray of whole milk ice cubes (14 cubes)
- tray of regular ice cubes (7 cubes)
- fruit chunks (opt)
How to Make DARRELL'S MALT MIXES
- 1Combine whole milk, malt powder, chocolate syrup, and hazelnut syrup in a large blender (at least a 60 oz capacity). Pre-mix liquid at med speed for 15 seconds (if adding fruit, add now and blend on med speed); stop blender.
- 2Set blender for maximum and then add milk cubes. Blend until fully crushed. Add plain ice cubes to increase frozen consistency. Serve with whip cream, if desired.
- 3Note: Use any flavored syrup desired to create different tastes. Add chunks of fruits to individual recipes to add consistency and flavor.