Wedding Shower Punch
- (11.5 oz.) cans peach nectar
- (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- cup lemon juice
- cup peach brandy
- cup grenadine syrup
- (32 fluid ounce) bottle club soda
- (750 ml.) bottles sparkling wine
How to Make Wedding Shower Punch
- 1Mix first five ingredients and chill overnight. When ready to serve, pour mixture into punch bowl and stir in club soda and champagne.
Optional – Place peeled, cubed fresh or frozen peaches and some whole, some sliced strawberries into a round mold and freeze. Float in the punch bowl.
You can also substitute pineapple juice for peach nectar and freeze canned pineapple chunks with strawberries in the ice ring. (*don't use fresh pineapple.)