Rosemary Peach Lemonade
Source: Tupelo Honey Cafe's Restaurant Recipe website tupelohoneycafe.com/rosemary-peach-l...
- 2 2/3 c
- 2 c
- 8 sprig(s)
- (5-inch) fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 c
- peach nectar
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 c
- rosemary simple syrup
- 1 c
- fresh squeezed lemon juice
ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
ROSEMARY PEACH LEMONADE
How to Make Rosemary Peach Lemonade
- 1For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
Combine the water, sugar and rosemary in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is melted.
- 2Pour the syrup through a wire mesh sieve into a container to remove the rosemary stalks and leaves.
- 3Let the syrup cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Or freeze the extra for the next time. (Makes 2 1/2 Cups)
- 4For the Rosemary Peach Lemonade:
In a 2-quart container, combine the peach nectar, water, Rosemary Simple Syrup and fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until well chilled before serving. (Makes 5 3/4 Cups)