Rosemary Peach Lemonade
Source: Tupelo Honey Cafe's Restaurant Recipe website tupelohoneycafe.com/rosemary-peach-l...
ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
2 2/3 cwater
8 sprig(s)(5-inch) fresh rosemary
ROSEMARY PEACH LEMONADE
1 1/2 cpeach nectar
1 1/2 cwater
1 1/4 crosemary simple syrup
1 cfresh squeezed lemon juice
How to Make Rosemary Peach Lemonade
- For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
Combine the water, sugar and rosemary in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is melted.
- Pour the syrup through a wire mesh sieve into a container to remove the rosemary stalks and leaves.
- Let the syrup cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Or freeze the extra for the next time. (Makes 2 1/2 Cups)
- For the Rosemary Peach Lemonade:
In a 2-quart container, combine the peach nectar, water, Rosemary Simple Syrup and fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled before serving. (Makes 5 3/4 Cups)