1 cfrozen peaches
1 cfrozen whole strawberries
16 ozpinapple juice , divided
1/2 cfrozen orange juice concentrate
2 cfrozen sliced strawberries
2 can(s)(11.5 oz.) peach nectar
4 clemon-lime soda
1cantaloupe, honeydew or watermelon
1 bag(s)frozen cranberries or raspberries
1 bottleextra dry champagne
1/4 cmint leaves
How to Make Maypole Punch
- Special equipment: small flower shaped cookie cutter
- Arrange a double-layer of peaches, whole strawberries, and mint leaves in the bottom of a bundt pan. Add enough pineapple juice to cover the fruit. Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- In a large punch bowl, combine remaining pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, sliced strawberries, peach nectar, and lemon-lime soda. Stir to mix thoroughly
- With a small flower cookie cutter, cut out flowers from melons. Place the melon flowers
in the punch along with the frozen cranberries.
- To serve, remove bundt pan from freezer and invert over the center of the punch bowl. Ladle into glasses.
For adults, top punch with sparkling wine.
- Tip: If the ice mold does not unmold, dip the bundt pan in a warm water bath for 1 to 2 seconds