- 1 c
- frozen peaches
- 1 c
- frozen whole strawberries
- 16 oz
- pinapple juice , divided
- 1/2 c
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 c
- frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 can(s)
- (11.5 oz.) peach nectar
- 4 c
- lemon-lime soda
- cantaloupe, honeydew or watermelon
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen cranberries or raspberries
- 1 bottle
- extra dry champagne
- 1/4 c
- mint leaves
How to Make Maypole Punch
- 1Special equipment: small flower shaped cookie cutter
- 2Arrange a double-layer of peaches, whole strawberries, and mint leaves in the bottom of a bundt pan. Add enough pineapple juice to cover the fruit. Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- 3In a large punch bowl, combine remaining pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, sliced strawberries, peach nectar, and lemon-lime soda. Stir to mix thoroughly
- 4With a small flower cookie cutter, cut out flowers from melons. Place the melon flowers
in the punch along with the frozen cranberries.
- 5To serve, remove bundt pan from freezer and invert over the center of the punch bowl. Ladle into glasses.
For adults, top punch with sparkling wine.
- 6Tip: If the ice mold does not unmold, dip the bundt pan in a warm water bath for 1 to 2 seconds