- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- cinnamon sticks, broken up
- 4 tsp
- whole cloves
- 1 pinch
- 9 c
- cranberry juice
- 54 oz
- apple juice
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4-1/2 c
- 1 c
- bourbon or port (optional)
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED A 30 CUP PERCOLATOR FOR THIS
How to Make COFFEE POT WASSAIL (SALLYE)
- 1Place brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and salt in the top basket. Set aside.
- 2Place all remaining ingredients in the pot.
- 3Return basket to top of pot.
- 4Switch pot on and percolate as you normally would coffee or other beverages.
Wait for the wonderful smells to surround you.