Kool-Aid Strawberry Lemonade
- (0.23 oz.) packets of unsweetened kool-aid lemonade
- 1-1/2 cups
- 4 cups
- fresh, sliced, strawberries
- 3 cups
- of water, divided
- ice cubes, or crushed ice
How to Make Kool-Aid Strawberry Lemonade
- 1Mix together in a blender, the sugar, strawberries, and 2 cups of water.
- 2Pour the strawberry mixture into a 2-quart pitcher, along with the remaining cup of water, and add the 2 packets of lemonade. Stir mixture with a spoon. (This lemonade has a consistency of being syrupy.)
- 3Strain the lemonade twice, to remove excess seeds from the strawberries.
- 4Rinse the pitcher, so there aren't any seeds from the strawberries in it, then pour the strained strawberry-lemonade back into the pitcher.
- 5To serve, pour strawberry-lemonade in glasses filled with ice.