Kool-Aid Strawberry Lemonade
2(0.23 oz.) packets of unsweetened kool-aid lemonade
4 cupsfresh, sliced, strawberries
3 cupsof water, divided
·ice cubes, or crushed ice
How to Make Kool-Aid Strawberry Lemonade
- Mix together in a blender, the sugar, strawberries, and 2 cups of water.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a 2-quart pitcher, along with the remaining cup of water, and add the 2 packets of lemonade. Stir mixture with a spoon. (This lemonade has a consistency of being syrupy.)
- Strain the lemonade twice, to remove excess seeds from the strawberries.
- Rinse the pitcher, so there aren't any seeds from the strawberries in it, then pour the strained strawberry-lemonade back into the pitcher.
- To serve, pour strawberry-lemonade in glasses filled with ice.