Iced Mocha Coffee
- 8 ounces
- cold water
- 1 Tablesp.
- instant coffee (maxwell house or folgers)
- 3 Tablesp.
- chocolate syrup
- 4 Tablesp.
- half-and-half cream
- 1 to 2
- individual packets of splenda no calorie sweetener
- ice cubes
- cool whip (optional ingredient)
How to Make Iced Mocha Coffee
- 1In a large coffee cup or coffee mug, add the water and instant coffee. (I added the ingredients to one 16-ounce coffee mug.) Place coffee cup or mug in a microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- 2Stir the coffee, and place cup or mug in the refrigerator for 30 minutes; to chill.
- 3To the cup or mug, add the chocolate syrup, half-and-half cream, plus 1-2 packets of Splenda; (I used 1-1/2 packets) stir to mix.
- 4Add ice cubes to a tall beverage glass. Pour coffee over the ice cubes, and top it with a dollop or two of Cool Whip.