Iced Coffee Frappe
- tablespoons instant coffee (maxwell house or folgers)
- 8 ounces
- cold water
- 1/2 cup
- heavy whipping cream
- tablespoon chocolate syrup
- tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup
- ice cubes (l used 16 mini ice cubes)
- Reddi Wip
- dairy whipped topping, to garnish the coffee
- chocolate syrup, to garnish the coffee
How to Make Iced Coffee Frappe
- 1Add water and instant coffee to a coffee cup. Place coffee cup in the microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- 2Place heated coffee in the refrigerator, to chill the coffee. (I found the coffee was chilled within 1 hour).
- 3Add the chilled coffee, whipping cream, 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and the ice cubes into a blender; process until smooth (for about 1 minute).
- 4Pour iced coffee into a large beverage glass (or 2 small glasses). Top the iced coffee(s) with a generous dollop of the Reddi Wip, and drizzle on a bit of chocolate syrup, and serve.
- 5Note: When making this coffee, you could substitute a double strength, already brewed, chilled coffee, for the 8 ounces of "instant" chilled coffee. Also, you can substitute 3 individual packets of Splenda, for the 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.