Iced Caramel Latte
3-1/2 to 4teaspoons instant coffee granules
2 Tablesp.hot water (which l heated on top the stove)
1/4 cupcaramel ice cream topping (l used hershey's)
How to Make Iced Caramel Latte
- In a tall beverage glass, add the coffee granules and hot water; until coffee is dissolved.
- Add the caramel ice cream topping; stir well to combine.
- Add the milk and water; stir until combined.
- Add ice to the glass; and serve immediately.
- Note: Not quite sure how much coffee granules to add when making this latte? I've experimented several times trying to decide what would be the right the amount to add. If adding the 4 teaspoons, I've found the coffee does taste a bit stronger, but it doesn't seem to over power the taste of the caramel topping that's in it, but... after letting the latte sit for a while, and letting the ice cubes melt a bit into the coffee. I found the coffee didn't taste as strong, and I still could taste the caramel topping in it. And when I added less coffee granules, (the 3-1/2 teaspoons) I found I didn't have to let the coffee sit, and let the ice cubes melt just a bit, so the coffee didn't taste as strong. I was able to enjoy the latte immediately. So the amount of instant coffee granules you decide to add, I'll leave that up to you!