1-1/4 cupslemon juice, bottled or fresh
3/4 cupgranulated sugar
1/2 cupmaraschino cherry juice
4 cupscold water
·crushed ice, or ice cubes
·lemon slices, to garnish beverage
·maraschino cherries, to garnish beverage
How to Make Cherry Lemonade
- In a pitcher, add the lemon juice and sugar; stir to combine.
- Add the cherry juice and water; stirring briskly to mix.
- Add crushed ice or ice cubes to a beverage glass.
- Add cherry lemonade to the glass filled with ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a maraschino cherry.