- 1-1/4 cups
- lemon juice, bottled or fresh
- 3/4 cup
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup
- maraschino cherry juice
- 4 cups
- cold water
- crushed ice, or ice cubes
- lemon slices, to garnish beverage
- maraschino cherries, to garnish beverage
How to Make Cherry Lemonade
- 1In a pitcher, add the lemon juice and sugar; stir to combine.
- 2Add the cherry juice and water; stirring briskly to mix.
- 3Add crushed ice or ice cubes to a beverage glass.
- 4Add cherry lemonade to the glass filled with ice.
- 5Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a maraschino cherry.