- 1/2 c
- brewed dark roast espresso coffee or espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 c
- 1% milk
- 3 Tbsp
- caramel macchiato flavor nestlÉ coffee-mate liquid coffee creamer
- 1 c
- coffee* or regular ice cubes
How to Make Caramel Macchiato Blended Coffee
- 3Into coffee mug, add vanilla syrup and steamed milk. Top with milk foam and add freshly brewed espresso through the foam. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
If you want to make this copy of Starbucks Coffee super accurate, pick up bottles of the authentic vanilla syrup and caramel sauce sold by Starbucks stores.
- 4Caramel Macchiato secret... The shots of espresso need to be added after the steamed milk. The actual recipe for the Grande Caramel Macchiato is 3 pumps vanilla syrup, add steamed milk with a bit of foam on top, add double shot of espresso, then make a criss-cross pattern on top of the foam with the caramel.