Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
- 1 cup
- cold water
- tablespoon instant coffee (maxwell house or folgers)
- 1/4 cup
- half-and-half cream
- tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 6 large
- ice cubes (8-oz. of ice)
- cool whip (or) reddi wip
How to Make Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
- 1Heat water on top the stove, then add the hot water and instant coffee to a 1-cup glass measuring cup, and stir. (I just add the water and instant coffee to a coffee cup, and microwave it till the coffee is hot enough.)
- 2Place measuring cup or coffee cup, in the refrigerator for at least 35 minutes, to chill the coffee.
- 3Add the chilled coffee to a blender, along with the remaining ingredients, and blend on high until the ice cubes have dissolved into the liquid (about 30-35 seconds).
- 4Pour iced coffee into a tall beverage glass, (enough to hold 24 ounces of coffee), and top with either Cool Whip or Reddi Wip Whipped Topping, and serve.
- 5Yields:1 large serving (24 ounces)