Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
1 cupcold water
1tablespoon instant coffee (maxwell house or folgers)
1/4 cuphalf-and-half cream
4tablespoons dark brown sugar
6 largeice cubes (8-oz. of ice)
Topping:cool whip (or) reddi wip
How to Make Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
- Heat water on top the stove, then add the hot water and instant coffee to a 1-cup glass measuring cup, and stir. (I just add the water and instant coffee to a coffee cup, and microwave it till the coffee is hot enough.)
- Place measuring cup or coffee cup, in the refrigerator for at least 35 minutes, to chill the coffee.
- Add the chilled coffee to a blender, along with the remaining ingredients, and blend on high until the ice cubes have dissolved into the liquid (about 30-35 seconds).
- Pour iced coffee into a tall beverage glass, (enough to hold 24 ounces of coffee), and top with either Cool Whip or Reddi Wip Whipped Topping, and serve.
- Yields:1 large serving (24 ounces)