Sweet Peach Tea
- 1 oz
- tea leaves (earl grey or darjeeling, about 1/3 cup loose tea or 7 bags)
- lemon, sliced
- piece gingerroot, peeled and smashed (about 2 inches)
- 1 qt
- boiling water
- 8 c
- ice cubes
- fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 c
- sugar (or splenda)
- sprigs mint
- fresh peach, pitted and sliced
How to Make Sweet Peach Tea
- 1Place tea, lemon and ginger in a heatproof container and add boiling water. Let tea steep10 to 12 minutes.
- 2Place 4 cups of the ice in a pitcher, then pour in tea.
- 3Blend diced peaches and sugar in a blender until smooth; mix into tea.
- 4Serve in glasses over remaining ice and garnish with mint and peach slices.