☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 oz
- lime juice
- chilled club soda or seltzer water
- 4 oz
- liquid honey
- 4 oz
HONEY SYRUP (USE 2 OUNCES FOR THIS RECIPE)
How to Make Mint Limeade
- 1Honey Syrup:
- 2In heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together honey and water until honey dissolves. Increase heat slightly, then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Refrigerate syrup until cold, about 2 hours. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.).
- 4Make Drink:
- 5In 12-ounce glass, muddle mint and 2 oz honey syrup for about 8 seconds.
- 6Add ice and lime juice, then fill with club soda.
- 7Stir well and serve.