Miami-Fusion Virgin Mojito
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp
- splenda sugar substitute, granulated (15 ml)
- lime, juiced
- (12 fluid ounce) can diet lemon-lime soda, chilled (355 ml, ginger ale will work too)
- sprig fresh mint (to garnish)
- lime slice (to garnish)
How to Make Miami-Fusion Virgin Mojito
- 1Smash mint leaves and Splenda with a spoon in the bottom of a large glass.
- 2Add lime juice and stir. Pour in soda and stir well.*.
- 3Garnish with mint and lime slice. Serve chilled.
- 4*A cocktail shaker can be used to create a frothier beverage. Add ice and mojito to a shaker and shake well.