Cinnamon Saffron Coffee
- 7 g
- ground coffee (1/4 ounce. i use corta's mediterranean coffee but any coffee that you enjoy will work)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch
- saffron (rubbed between your fingers over the pot to break it down)
- pure water (for 1 cup of coffee)
- honey, sugar or splenda to your liking. (optional)
How to Make Cinnamon Saffron Coffee
- 1Add the coffee, cinnamon and saffron to your coffee pot or Ibrik. Stir the three together so that it will all brew together.
- 2Add the water and start coffee pot or boil and rest the usual 3 times for the Ibrik.
- 3When done pour into your cup, sweeten as or if desired.
- 4Sit back and enjoy what may be the best cup of coffee ever.