~ Blue Over Cranberry Cooler ~
- 1 c
- 100 % cranberry juice
- 1/2 c
- fresh frozen blueberries - rough chopped in food processor
- 1 c
- diet or regular ginger ale
- vodk if desired for an adult drink
- whole blueberries for garnish
How to Make ~ Blue Over Cranberry Cooler ~
- 1Pour cranberry juice in a small bowl and add the rough chopped blueberries. Leave set for 5 - 10 minutes. Pour in the Ginger ale and lightly stir.
Add desired ice to a glass and ladle cranberry mixture into it. Toss in a few whole blueberries and serve. If making an adult drink, add desired amount of alcohol and stir.
We really enjoyed this experiment.