Angelina’s Hot Chocolate
- 6 oz
- chocolate, chopped (fine-quality semisweet or bittersweet)
- 1/4 c
- water, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp
- hot water
- 3 clove
- hot whole milk, divided
- sugar to taste
- whipped cream, if desired (optional)
How to Make Angelina’s Hot Chocolate
- 1In a double boiler over low heat, combine chocolate and 1/4 cup water until melted, stir until smooth.
- 2Remove top of double boiler pan from.
Whisk in 3 tablespoons hot water.
- 3Pour into pitcher or divide among individual 4 mugs.
- 4Either stir 3/4 cup hot milk into each mug or serve milk in a separate pitcher.
- 5Pass sugar and whipped cream in separate bowls; add to taste.