Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee
1 cupcold water
1 Tablesp.instant coffee granules
2 teasp.instant coffee granules
2 Tablesp.french vanilla liquid coffee creamer
2 teasp.hershey's chocolate syrup
1 teasp.granulated sugar
2 scoopsvanilla ice cream
·reddi wip dairy whipped topping, optional
How to Make Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee
- In a coffee cup, add the cold water and instant coffee.
- Place coffee cup in microwave and heat the coffee through.
- When done heating, stir coffee, and place cup in the refrigerator to chill the coffee.
- Once the coffee has chilled, add it to a blender, along with the liquid coffee creamer, chocolate syrup, sugar, and ice cream. Blend everything together in your blender.
- Add ice cubes to a tall beverage glass.
- Pour blended coffee mixture over the ice cubes, and serve.
- If desired, garnish iced coffee with a dollop of Reddi Wip.
- Note: To make the iced coffee using less coffee and less chocolate... only add 1-1/2 tablespoons of the instant coffee, and 1-1/2 teaspoons of the chocolate syrup, but omit the sugar. Add the other ingredients listed above, and mix according to thee above directions.