Starbucks Java Float
- 4 Tbsp
- chocolate syrup
- 2 c
- club soda or sparkling water, chilled
- 4 scoop(s)
- coffee ice cream
- 1 splash
- orgeat syrup (i use almond syrup, the bottled syrup for flavoring coffee)
- canned whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
How to Make Starbucks Java Float
- 1In each of 2 glasses, stir together 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 1 cup of club soda. (I like to add a splash or 2 of almond syrup, but that's my own preference.)
- 2Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass.
- 3Optional - If you wish, you can top with a heaping mound of whipped cream, then drizzle a little additional chocolate syrup on the whipped cream.