This is from: ourseasonaltable.com
How to Make Rhubarb Float
- 1To make rhubarb syrup:
Combine the rhubarb, sugar, and water in a large saucepan.
- 2Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender. Let cool.
- 3Strain and discard the solids. Chill the syrup until ready to use.
- 4It can be stored in the refrigerator for one week or up to a month in the freezer.
- 5To make the Rhubarb Float:
- 6Pour some of the syrup into a tall glass.
Add sparkling mineral water to fill the glass by two thirds.
Add one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream.