Key Lime Pie Milkshakes
- 1 1/2 c
- your favorite vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 3 Tbsp
- key lime juice
- 1/4 c
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)*
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla coffee creamer*
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- full sheet graham cracker, crushed
How to Make Key Lime Pie Milkshakes
- 1Place all of the ingredients into the blender, in listed order, except for the graham cracker crumbs.
- 2Blend on high until thick and smooth. Taste and add more key lime for more lime flavor, more frozen yogurt for a thicker consistency, more milk to thin out.
- 3Pour into glasses and top with crushed graham cracker. Enjoy immediately.
*If using plain milk (not vanilla flavored) add 1/2 - 1 extra teaspoon vanilla extract.
*The vanilla flavored creamer added so much sweetness and flavor! We both much preferred the milkshakes with it. Keeping that in mind, you could leave it out and replace with more milk.