Chocolate-Peanut Butter Shake (Peanutty Freeze)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 oz
- chocolate premium hot cocoa mix
- 1 c
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped peanuts
How to Make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Shake (Peanutty Freeze)
- 1Place water, peanut butter, dry hot cocoa mix, and ice cream in a blender container. Cover; blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- 2Pour mixture into two tall beverage glasses.
- 3Garnish with whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream, and sprinkle the top with the finely chopped peanuts.