- 1 pt
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar (or more if needed, depending on berry sweetness)
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream (or 1 1/2 pints for thicker shakes)
- 6 oz
- pomegranate juice
- 1 1/4 c
- 12 to 16
- fresh blackberries (for garnish)
How to Make Blackberry Shakes
- 1Cook the blackberries and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat until the sugar has dissolved and the berries are mushy.
- 2Put the cooked berries, ice cream, pomegranate juice and milk in a blender and puree for a few seconds or until thick and thoroughly blended.
- 3Divide among 4 tall parfait glasses, garnish each glass with a few berries, and serve with a straw.