☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cespresso, cold
1 cwhole milk
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1 cvanilla ice cream, heaping
2 cice, cubes or crushed
How to Make Baskin Robbins' B.R. Blast
- Combine the espresso, milk and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add ice cream and ice then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
- If desired, add whipped cream to the top of each drink followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- This recipe yields 2 large drinks.
- For the Mocha version, add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the recipe above and prepare as described.