Moroccan Mint Tea
How to Make Moroccan Mint Tea
- 1Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Add boiling water to a teapot that holds about 4 cups water, and swirl to warm.
- 2Discard the water and add the tea, 24 mint leaves, and sugar to the teapot.
- 3Pour the quart of boiling water into the teapot and swirl once or twice to dissolve the sugar.
Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- 4Pour the tea through a strainer into small decorative Moroccan glasses or teacups.
- 5Garnish each with several fresh mint leaves.