Dead Rabbit Bar Irish Coffee
- 3/4 oz
- demerara syrup (one part demerara sugar, one part water)
- 1 1/2 oz
- irish whiskey
- 4 oz
- brewed coffee, hot
- heavy cream, lightly whipped
- garnish with nutmeg
- serve in and irish coffee glass
How to Make Dead Rabbit Bar Irish Coffee
- 1Fill an Irish Coffee glass with hot water and let stand for a few minutes to warm.
- 2Pour out the water and add the Demerara syrup, whiskey and coffee.
- 3Stir to combine and top with a layer of heavy cream the width of your thumb or more if you like.
- 4Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.