Creamy Rich Brazilian Coffee (Easy & Inexpensive)
So, I was thrilled when coffee regained it's popularity. But, I wasn't thrilled with the crazy prices of Starbucks (my husband), McDonald's McCafe' line (my daughter) and K Cups. This coffee has both of them totally satisfied.
Make a batch, store in fridge & heat.
- cup hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
- tsp. salt
- tsp. ground cinnamon
- 14 oz. *sweetened* condensed milk
- cups water
- 1 1/3
- cups of your favorite fresh strong brewed coffee
How to Make Creamy Rich Brazilian Coffee (Easy & Inexpensive)
- 1Combine cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3 quart saucepan. Add *sweetened* condensed milk; mix well.
- 2SLOWLY stir in water and coffee over medium low heat. Heat thoroughly, but don't boil. Serve warm.
- 3Serve warm plain, with canned whipped cream and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days. To use, mix well and reheat in microwave to just below boiling.