☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- unsweeted cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- hot water
- 4 c
How to Make Creamy Hot Chocolate
- 1Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla and salt in a large saucepan over med heat; heat until it start to boil.
- 2Stir in the water, slowly, mixing well.
- 3Stir in the milk. Heat through, stirring occasionally (do no let it boil).
Serve while hot.
- 4Top with marshmallows and enjoy.
Left over Creamy Hot Chocolate can be stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Just mix well and reheat.