APPLE PIE HOT TODDY
How to Make APPLE PIE HOT TODDY
- 1Place apple pie syrup and bourbon into a coffee glass; stir.
- 2Boil hot water with the cinnamon sticks and the cloves.
- 3Add the spiced hot water to the pie and bourbon mix.
- 4Garnish with an apple slice and more cinnamon, if desired. Drink hot.
- 5APPLE PIE SYRUP: Place the three cans frozen apple concentrate, one cup of brown sugar and three cinnamon sticks into a pot. Bring to a boil. Leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring regularly.