Rum Punch for One
It's really good, I hope you give it a try.
- 1/2 oz
- lime juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1 oz
- simple syrup (a mix of sugar and water cooked over low heat to create a syrup)
- 1 1/2 oz
- dark caribbean rum
- 2 oz
- passion fruit juice (or water)
- 1 dash(es)
- angostura bitters
- 1 pinch
- grated nutmeg (freshly grated is best)
- ice cubes
How to Make Rum Punch for One
- 1Place ice cubes in tall glass. Add lime juice and sugar syrup and stir.
- 2Add rum and water (or passion fruit juice), and stir.
- 3Add bitters and nutmeg on top, and serve immediately.