Rockin' Red Rocket
- 1 (14.5 oz.) jar red cinnamon spiced apple rings, undrained
- 3/4 cup gin
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp. lemon juice (your call)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups ice
- splash or two of sprite or club soda (again, your call)
How to Make Rockin' Red Rocket
- 1Place first six ingredients in blender (save a couple apple rings for garnish, if you remember) and process until smooth; processing time will depend on the size and horsepower of your blender…I use a Vitamix.
- 2Fill tall glasses with ice and pour on the Rockin’ Red Rocket. Top off with a splash or two of Sprite or club soda. Garnish with apple slices; grab a long straw, and put your feet up…after all, you’ve had a long day.