- 1 can(s)
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate (any brand works, dont add water)
- 1 can(s)
- vodka, gin or tequila (does not need to be top shelf this is a blended drink)
- 2 scoop(s)
- frozen whipped topping (dont thaw, use more or less to taste)
- crushed or cubed ice
How to Make Pink Panties. (add photos tonight)
- 1Open and empty can of frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate into blender DO NOT ADD ANY WATER
- 2Blend lemonade and booze of choice for a moment then add 2 large spoonful fulls of whipped topping... for me this ends up being about half of the 8oz tub of froze whipped topping (more or less depending on how sweet/creamy you prefer)
- 3Blend until mixed thoroughly
- 4Slowly add ice and blend to desired consistency.
- 5I prefer to pour into frozen highball glasses and garnish with a slice of lemon or lime. I have also suggared the rim of a margarita glass and served with a slice of lemon/lime on the side. They are also great served in a frozen tall "beer" glass with a slice of lime or lemon.
- 6Additional you can be creative and switch out the FROZEN CONCENTRATE pink lemonade for limeade or lemonade as well as try it with different alcohol choices. Using the frozen limeade makes a drink that tastes allot like key lime pie, you could dip the rim of a martini glass in fine graham cracker crumbs and you have a great key lime pie martini. Have fun and be creative drinking them on a hot afternoon is the best part!
- 7Also try adding frozen fruit to your blender... I have added frozen strawberries, raspberries, peaches to the pink lemonade/lemonade. Anything you would add to your lemonade could be added to this, I suggest adding frozen fruit to the blender at the same time you add your ice.