Kights' Killer Coffee liqueur (lower carb)
- 6 qt
- 3 c
- instant coffee powder
- 4 1/2 c
- stevia in the raw zero calorie sweetener
- 6 oz
- pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 3 c
- caramel schnapps
- 1/2 gal
- everclear 190 proof grain alcohol
How to Make Kights' Killer Coffee liqueur (lower carb)
- 1In stockpot, mix water, coffee powder, cocoa and stevia. Bring to just boiling. Let cool completely, stirring every so often.
- 2When mixture has cooled, add vanilla extract, caramel schnapps and Everclear.
- 3You can serve immediately or let the flavors blend - equally good! Serve over ice. Great topped with half and half!
- 4Store in sterilized bottle(s) in cool, dark spot. Makes wonderful gifts :)