☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cdried culinary lavender
5 cspring water (not tap)
1/4 to 1/2 choney
1 cfresh lime juice
6 tspwhite sugar
How to Make Blackberry Lavender Cocktails
- Bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stir in the lavender and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth over a large mixing bowl.
- Remove from heat and strain lavender water.
- Return lavender water to the pan and add honey, stirring well.
- Let cool.
- When cool add lime juice and give it a good stir.
- Taste, adjust sweetener and chill.
- To serve:
Place 8 blackberries and 1 teaspoon sugar into each tall glass. Muddle. Pour limeade mixture to fill each glass 2/3 full. Top each with 1 shot vodka and ice. Garnish with lavender sprig. Make more.