- 1/2 c
- dried culinary lavender
- 5 c
- spring water (not tap)
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- 1 c
- fresh lime juice
- 6 tsp
- white sugar
- 6 oz
- shots vodka
- lavendar sprigs
How to Make Blackberry Lavender Cocktails
- 1Bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stir in the lavender and reduce heat to a simmer.
- 2Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Line a strainer with cheesecloth over a large mixing bowl.
- 4Remove from heat and strain lavender water.
- 5Return lavender water to the pan and add honey, stirring well.
- 6Let cool.
- 7When cool add lime juice and give it a good stir.
- 8Taste, adjust sweetener and chill.
- 9To serve:
Place 8 blackberries and 1 teaspoon sugar into each tall glass. Muddle. Pour limeade mixture to fill each glass 2/3 full. Top each with 1 shot vodka and ice. Garnish with lavender sprig. Make more.